Starzen Group (Starzen Co., Ltd. and consolidated companies) is aware of the importance of personal information protection, and strives to protect personal information based upon the policy described below.
Starzen Group as defined in this policy excludes Starzen IT Solutions Co., Ltd. and Lohmeyer Corporation, which have established their own personal information protection policies.
1.Acquisition of personal information
We only acquire personal information through legal and fair means.
2.Use of personal information
- We use personal information within the scope of the purpose of use indicated at the time of its acquisition, limited to what is necessary for the execution of business.
- When handling of personal information is outsourced to a third party, we rigorously examine the third party concerned, execute a confidentiality agreement with them, and conduct appropriate auditing.
3.Provision of personal information to third parties
Except where prescribed by law, we will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining permission in advance from the individual concerned.
4.Management of personal information
- We maintain the accuracy of personal information and manage it securely.
- We take appropriate security measures against unauthorized access, computer viruses and so on to prevent the loss, damage, falsification or leaking of personal information.
- We strive to prevent leaking of personal information through its removal, external transmission, or otherwise.
5.Requests pertaining to personal information
- Where an individual, using the prescribed procedures, requests notification regarding the purpose of use of personal information, or requests disclosure, amendment, addition, deletion, cessation of use, purging, or cessation of provision to third parties, of personal information that is held by the company and which identifies the individual concerned, we will take prompt action in accordance with the law. - If you have any feedback or question regarding the handling of personal information, please contact Starzen reception.
6.Organization and systems
- We designate a supervisor in charge of personal information at each company to implement its appropriate management.
- We ensure that officers and employees undertake the protection and proper management of personal information and handle it appropriately in their daily work.
7.Personal Information Protection Compliance Program
In order to implement this policy, we established the Personal Information Protection Program (Starzen Group Personal Information Protection Regulations and related regulations). We ensure that Starzen Group employees and related parties are thoroughly awareness of these, and implement, maintain and make continuous improvements to the program.
[Personal Information Inquiries Office]
Starzen Co., Ltd. (Personal Information Inquiries)
Konan Building, 2-5-7 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 108-0075
Business hours: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
(excluding weekends, public holidays year-end and New Year holidays)